Monday, April 26, 2010

To Get Started..Seoul in Pictures

Neon lights, millions of people, Hanguel, fashion, Kimchi, K-pop, palaces...welcome to Seoul. Before I came here, I knew very little about Korea apart from Korean's love for unusual seafood. I experienced this in a Korean restaurant in Glasgow where, much to my shock, I was served a baby octopus. This was not the most pleasant dining experience I've had although it provided much amusement for my friends. After being here for four months and managing to avoid strange seafood, I love living in a big, crazy Asian city where people dance until six o'clock in the morning and shops are open all night. So before I start writing about everything fashionable here and at home, here are a few pictures of Seoul just in case, like me four months ago, you don't know much about this country and city.

Myeong-dong


A Prettier Side of Seoul



Hongdae

Changdeokgung Palace

This is only a small introduction to Seoul, its beautiful, intricate palaces, bustling streets, neon lights and cafe culture. For an in depth guide to Seoul and its culture, www.seoulstyle.com is a favourite of mine. Soon, I will have more about fashion in Seoul and how its compares to the UK plus a little bit of my style and street style!

No comments: